1. Perform assigned inspection functions, in accordance with Company maintenance manual inspection procedures, to ensure Company aircraft are maintained to prescribe standards of airworthiness and serviceability.
2. Perform Required Inspection Item functions, when required.
3. Ensure required audits are performed in accordance with the GMM.
4. Develop reports including audit results, defining severity of results and corrective action and follow up.
5. Report trends or concerns to the DQCQA.
6. When authorized, perform receiving inspections of parts and accessories ensuring materials received are inspected to the extent necessary to ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations and Company Specifications
7. Audit to ensure the proper completion of aircraft records during maintenance and repair.
8. Ensure that adequate inspection aides, special tools, and equipment are available in assigned area and are maintained in serviceable condition. Ensure that available technical manuals are current and properly maintained.
9. Accomplish non-destructive inspection operations for which he/she has been trained and qualified to perform.
10. Conduct On-The-Job Training as outlined in Company Maintenance Training Manual.
11. Oversee the collection, and control of all aircraft and component records for compliance with FAA regulations.
12. Review aircraft log sheets, work cards, check sheets, maintenance deferred repairs for completeness and legibility.
13. Review completed component removal/installation reports, tags, and forms for accuracy, completeness and legibility. Maintain a file of serviceable parts tags for all time controlled components.
14. Establish and maintain an orderly system of filing aircraft records, forms, and reports.
15. Responsible for ensuring all oil servicing events are entered into the CAMP tracking software.
16. Ensure accurate and timely information for aircraft, components, and inspections is properly entered and tracked by the computer tracking system.
17. Initiate regular aircraft records audits and report any deficiencies noted to the DQCQA.
18. Initiate regular audits of data entered into time controlled parts system. Notify the DQCQA of any deficiencies noted.
19. Keep an accurate list of aircraft total time and cycles.
We provide one of the best health insurance on medical, vision, and dental.
You're covered by the company's provider at no cost.
Invest in your future. We offer a good program to help with your retirement plan.
Employees and families have the perk of flying for free to any of our destinations.
Resume must be in Word or PDF format and is a requirement to apply.