The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for accomplishing the audit function of the Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS) per 14 CFR 121.373 as directed by the Director of Quality Control & Quality Assurance. The Quality Assurance Auditor conducts thorough examination and evaluations of the total Maintenance System to ensure compliance with the Via Airlines maintenance procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
1. Accomplish internal audits of the maintenance division, including facilities, records, and equipment, to validate compliance with defined policies, procedures, and safety practices.
2. Conduct audit functions in accordance with defined checklists, forms, and schedules.
3. Accomplish initial qualifying and recurrent audits of contracted maintenance providers, de-ice vendors, fuel vendors and parts suppliers per the Standards defined with in Via Airlines GMM, both on a regular basis and selectively, based on reliability findings of questionable performance.
4. Address all audit findings through verbal and written communication to initiate action.
5. Review and recommend revisions or additions to the defined checklists, forms, and schedules utilized in the audit activities.
6. Ensure key Via Airlines management personnel are aware of any and all potentially serious issues.
7. Identify and report to management using defined reporting procedures potential regulatory compliance and safety violations in Maintenance, Engineering, Ground Operations, and Flight Operations procedures/processes.
8. Monitors/audits various reports and processes to ensure AD compliance is maintained on all Via Airlines aircraft.
9. Foster an environment in which quality, safety, and compliance is everyone’s concern.
10. Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by the Director of QC/QA.
- Our people have outstanding expertise, drive, and passion.
- We always go the extra mile in our customers’ best interests.
- Our culture is open and collaborative, innovative, and results oriented.
- We encourage and reward teamwork, co-operation, and taking initiative.
- We value creative thinking, problem solving, and sharing the solutions throughout the organization.
- Everyone in the company has the potential to make a difference and to have a powerful immediate impact.
- We foster a stimulating, quick moving workplace where everyone is recognized, valued, and treated with respect.
- We take pride in finding and hiring the best people and providing them with opportunities to grow and excel.
- A&P License required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of aircraft Quality Auditor.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Current Passport required.
- Moderate amount of traveling.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations.
- Pass pre-employment and random drug testing.
We provide one of the best health insurance on medical, vision, and dental.
You're covered by the company's provider at no cost.
Invest in your future. We offer a good program to help with your retirement plan.
Employees and families have the perk of flying for free to any of our destinations.
Resume must be in Word or PDF format and is a requirement to apply.