ViaAir is looking for a Crew Scheduler!
- Prepares crew-members schedules according to FAR Part 135/121 duty and rest restrictions
- Ensures crew-members are briefed on upcoming assignments
- Requests crew-members logistics: Including air, hotel and ground transportation
- Coordinates with the flight training department to schedule upcoming training events
- Maintains CBP Master Crew List
- Repairs schedule as a result of irregular operations due to weather, cancellations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or certification in area of specialty
- Two-four years’ experience with Part 135/121 operations
- Must be able to multi-task and assess changing priorities
- Position requires confidence in making decisions for immediate real-time resolution.
- Knowledge of FOS is preferred
- Must thrive in fast-paced, multiple priority environment and have ability to maintain a calm and supportive demeanor under stress
- Must have excellent decision and communication skills and be able to engage callers at the customer, colleague and vendor level
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Travel Required: less than 10%
Department is 24/7, holidays and weekends included. Employee will work rotating shifts within the team to ensure these coverage needs are met. Must be able to work from home if necessary and have reliable internet access.